Friday, January 16, 2009

Lori's wedding


This post has taken me a while to get up, but it is because I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I did and I was looking for more of Lori's wedding. What is worse is I didn't take ANY at the reception, probably because I was feeding my face with their amazing food. I think I ate for 3 hours straight. Anyway, it was an awesome day. Lori looked beautiful, Ryan looked handsome and everything went really smoothly. They got married at the Salt Lake temple early on the 30th. After everyone froze to death waiting for them to come out, they had their lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Their reception was at our church and it turned out really beautiful, and like I said before their food was sooo good. I can't believe my little sister is married. We love her husband, Ryan, he is a great addition to the family. Love you guys.







The rest of these pictures are randoms from our trip to Utah. We went sledding on New Years Day, went to dinner with the family, visited grandparents, played the wii and went shopping. It was a great trip.




8 comments:

molly said...

Ahhh, Lori looks so beautiful and happy. It looks freezing there.

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Yay for updating your blog :) I love the new look too, very cute. Aiden is so photogenic, he is always smiling in the pictures. I especially love the picture of the three of you on Christmas morning. I wish you lived here, but I guess I just need to come see the sights of Dallas :) Love you.

Amy S said...

Lori looked gorgeous! Aiden is so stinkin cute and I loved him in his winter gear.

Meikel said...

Kim,
oh my goodness is Lori really old enough to be getting married!!!! I feel really old. She is SO beautiful! And that picture of all the wilson girlies is stunning, I miss seeing all of you!

Kim said...

Wow. Are all of your sisters married now?

Ralph and Jenny Davis said...

yay for lori!! heidi was just telling me that she got married that is so exciting. I miss you too! by the way... and I was just recently driving home from our cabin and my mom had the heat on full blast and I recalled our fun rides in "the womb!"

Lauren said...

Lori is stunning!! and I like the red lipstick.. not many girls can pull that off but somehow every one of you did it.. very nice! I can't get over how cute Aiden in. He's always smiling!! I'm so happy that you guys got to spend some good time at home with your family.

I miss you!!! but love you more!

Katie Hodgkiss said...

Kim!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited that I found your blog. We miss you guys. I hope everything is going well down in texas. We hope to be down there soon with you guys.
katie Hodgkiss