Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Break

I am finally updating!!! We spent a great holiday in Utah with family this year. It was pretty busy, but we got almost everything done that we wanted to. We went to the Nutcracker, decorated gingerbread houses, went shopping, played games, went to In n Out and had our traditional Christmas Eve Chinese food, which was delicious. We loved being with family and having Aiden play with all his cousins (even though some of them are almost bald from all of his hair pulling). Thanks to my parents who did so much for us and to all our family for a great holiday!

Trent and Jana
Kailey, Tyler and Aiden



My dad's unbelievable excitement to see the Nutcracker









Excited about Chinese Food
The kids on Christmas Eve
Our Christmas Feast! Sooo Good!
Trent getting his ipod


11 comments:

blkris said...

Wow. I don't think I have seen you with straight hair. It looks great! Your family looks cute as usual. Glad you could be with family. Happy New Year!

Amy S said...

Oh my gosh Aiden is getting sooo big! He is so cute! I'm so excited to see you guys. Kim, your hair is super cute.

defining amy said...

so cute!! your hair is so pretty. i'm glad you had so much fun in utah. next time you're here, i would LOVE to see you. or maybe i just might have to come to texas to visit. : )

Lindsey said...

You look so cute!

Brittnie said...

I can't believe how big Aiden is! Glad you guys had a fun Christmas, Reed is super bummed he didn't get to see Trent.

Jenna said...

just wonderful! we sure were sad we missed seeing you guys!

The Headrick Family said...

We did have fun huh! Love and miss you!!

Erica Crismon said...

who the hell are all those kids?? am i not getting the updated census of the wilson clan? kimmy. skype me. NOW!

Gonzalez Family said...

You and all of your family look gorgeous as usual. I'm glad you had a fun time with your family. Aren't the holidays the best? We'll make sure you fit us in on your next visit- I knew it would be hard over Christmas.

Lexi Patterson said...

Aiden is such a big boy now. I love the faux hawk. He's a cutie patootie. And you look so beautiful. Loving your hair. And loving T-rent's manly facial hair. I miss the Sorensen's. Move to CA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

I'm so glad you updated! Your hair is so adorable short. I love it. I'm glad Aiden had such a fun bday. I hope his poor little lips are feeling better. Love you.