Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chunky!






We have one chunky baby! At her two month checkup(she was 2 1/2 months) she weighed 16 lbs 4 oz and was 25 inches long!! She is in the 95 percentile for both weight and height. She is one healthy girl and is growing really fast. It makes me sad because my baby is not little anymore.

I wanted to see how big Aiden was at this age, so I was looking at older blog posts and was shocked to find that at his 9 month checkup he was 15 lbs 14 oz. That is crazy. I have pretty much polar opposites for children. We can't figure out exactly who she looks like either. Her hair looks reddish in the light, so she did get that from Trent. All I know is that I love this sweet baby girl so much!!!

9 comments:

Meikel said...

Kim! She is SO sweet!

Melissa and Jason said...

She is darling! Love her chunkiness:)

Sydney said...

She is adorable! I hope things are still going great. She seems like such an incredible baby.

ATT Hickson said...

The more to squeeze and love on the better! She really is so cute!

Jenna said...

she definitely has looks of being both of yours, but I can't pin down what it is. She is such a sweet baby! lucky family!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

oh. my. goodness. She is SO sweet. I love her chunkiness! love love love it. Look at how high she is holding up her head already too! Crazy.

Lauren said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh. my. goodness! she is like twice the size of merit! haha she is sooooo adorable! i can't tell who she looks like either but she definitely looks like a sorenson baby. man we miss you guys.. we need to get together and let our little girls meet.

xoxo

KirstenandDaniel said...

She is only a pound less than Sarah. She is darling. Thanks for the pictures.

Lexi Patterson said...

She already looks bigger from when you guys were here. Little Miss Sienna is just gorgeous. I love her. And her cleavage in that swim suit shot. Looks like you guys are having so much fun. Miss you.