Monday, May 23, 2011

Bluebonnets


Here I go!! Time to catch up with what we have been doing all summer! I can't believe it is over, school has started, vacations are over, but the temps are still over 100 in Texas. I am almost ready for it to cool down, but we are still loving the pool. Bear with me until I get caught up. My old and slow computer and my terrible internet are the main contributors to my blogging absence. I'll try to do better.

In April we went with our friend's Abby and Todd to Ennis, Texas. We found some amazing bluebonnets, the state flower of Texas, and tried to get some family pictures. The light wasn't the greatest, and of course the kids were crazy, but the flowers were beautiful. Go Texas. Here are a few of our favorites.






















4 comments:

Catherine Fishback said...

Yay! You're blogging! I love those pictures and your family. So gorgeous (both the flowers and your family.

molly said...

Oh my gosh Kim these family shots are adorable! I love all of them especially the one with Sienna rubbing her eyes with both hands and the one where she is waving in Trent's arms. Aiden is so big and handsome. We need to see each other over Christmas for sure.

Lauren said...

!!!!!!!!!!! :D !!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love the pictures. yall are beautiful! absolutely beautiful. love and miss you so much!

Erica Crismon said...

I love the Sorensens!! Brother sister pictures are so so cute! Sienna is getting too big. I must see her immediately, before she gets any older!