Thursday, February 5, 2009

14 Reasons

I am trying to be a good wife and do nice things for my husband. Since Feb 1st I have been doing my version the 14 days of Valentines. Every day I try to do one nice thing for Trent that lets him know how much I love and appreciate him. For today, (the 5th day of Valentines) I am going to list just some of the reasons why I love my husband:

14- He has awesome hair
13- He makes me laugh everyday
12- He is pretty good at imitating people
11- He is just as big of a goofball as I am
10- We both share a love of volleyball
9- He is 6'7" so needless to say I can feel heels and still feel short
8- He is an amazing person
7- He works so hard to support our family
6- We share the same goals for our life together
5- He teaches me how to be better everyday
4-He is a worthy priesthood holder and loves the church
3-He is my best friend
2- He loves Aiden so much and is an amazing father
1- He loves me for who I am

I love you!!

7 comments:

Kenneth said...

Now Trent should make a list for you! He is a good guy. You picked a good one!

Brittnie said...

Reed saw your list and wants to know if you remarried! jk We think Trent is awesome

JA said...

Kim... I love your idea on the 14 days of Vtines. I should've done something like that. I'm excited I found your blog - things seem to be going great for you guys. Tell trent and the lil' guy hello, oh and thanks for the place. :)

Lauren said...

I love this!!!!!! What a great idea by you. I miss you guys so much and I can't wait to see you in May!! I'm torn about you bringing Aiden as well.. I couldn't be happier for you Kimmy and I'm so proud of you for being the wonderful person that you are. Trent is a super lucky guy and I think that you are just as lucky that you get to spend the rest of eternity with him. I love you soooooo much babe. Thanks for this post.

ATT Hickson said...

We kinda like him too... enough to put up with him when y'all come over anyway. :)

Mubeen said...

Hi Kim! Your blog is so cute! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your family better. It was so nice to meet you yesterday, KIT. Also, I forgot to get your email address so I can invite you to read my blog. Email me with it at mubeenheaton@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Catherine Parker said...

Kimberly!! I miss you, dear. I just wanted to say hi and send you my love. XOXO.