Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's new?


I haven't updated for a while so here is what has been happening at our house. The above picture is from Valentines night. We wanted to keep it low key and really didn't want to pay for a babysitter so we got take out from PF Changs and rented a movie from blockbuster. It was a great night.

Aiden and I have been having a great time at home. He loves playing with any type of ball, walking with his walker and getting into everything he shouldn't be. The pictures below are from the Fort Worth Zoo. We went with out friends Abby and Tanner and saw some really cool animals. The lion was huge. It was pretty scary too.




Aiden thinks this bucket is a hat. He likes to put it on my head and occasionally his own. He usually likes to play basketball with the bucket. Cheap toy, it's fine with me. Something new he has been doing this week is trying to bite my toes. He never bites them hard, he just teases me. I laugh so hard everytime because it's so funny, I don't know where he got that from. He probably will just keep doing it because I always laugh, but it is hilarious.


This is Aiden's favorite past time. He LOVES his bath. He usually screams when we take him out. He is getting so big. His birthday is coming up so I will post more soon!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmy! Aiden is such a mix between you and Trent, but in the recent pictures I really see you in his face. I'm glad you guys are doing well and I miss you. I'm going to Dallas next week for a week- are you guys in Houston? Love, JBO

Amy S said...

The picture of you two is cute. I love aiden's teeth! I hadn't seen all 4 before. I can't believe how big he is getting. He keeps getting cuter and cuter

Mike and Madelyn said...

Hey Kim! I was bored and randomly looking at friends blogs and one of them led me to yours! Don't really remember which one...anyway, your baby is so cute and getting so big! Fun to see pictures. Looks like you guys are doing well :)

The Headrick Family said...

Kim....I didn't believe you but Aiden is getting big! Look at his teeth, I am so excited to see you we are going to have lots of fun!

defining amy said...

LOVE his big blue eyes. LOVE you.

Erica Crismon said...

Aiden looks SO MUCH like Trent in the first pic with the bucket. He's so big and it makes me kinda sad cuz I didn't see him much when he was little. But I can't wait to see you all this summer. Give Aided kisses from me. And rake Trents face.

Lauren said...

Yep it's official that he's taking after his mamma and her love for baths. I can't believe how cute he is. He has the biggest, bluest, most sparkly eyes!!!! I can't believe how he looks just like you but just like Trent-i-to at the same time. I can't wait to play with him.

LOVE you!

Mandi said...

Look at this not so little guy! He is so big! He still doesn't have too much hair. I love it! So, the 1st big birthday party is coming up. So fun! Kim he is adorable!

Jenna said...

So great to have a catch-up from you guys. Aiden is just adorable and looks like the happiest guy ever.

molly said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! I cannot believe you are already one year old. When are you guys coming to Disneyland? We are driving down to my parents house on the 22nd of March. It is KC's spring break. By the way I saw Trent's mom in the elevator in the LA temple last week. It took me a second to put it together, so the doors closed before I could say hello.

ATT Hickson said...

I think it's time for another ZOO DAY since it will be nice and warm this week. Maybe this time we will SEE Alex roar instead of just hear him!

blkris said...

He is getting so big! What a cutie! Miss you guys!!