Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One year check up



Today was actually almost Aiden's 13 month check up because I slept through his previous Dr's apt. The nurses and Dr were amazed to see how much Aiden had grown, they measured him twice just to be sure. He weighed 22 lbs (50th %) was 32 inches tall (95th %) and has a pretty average sized head. The hardest part was trying to get him to hold still for one second, this kid never sits still.

As you can tell from the above picture, Aiden is becoming a little bit of a challenge. He pulls hair, bites, and throws fits already. Despite all of this, he usually is a very happy kid who makes me laugh all the time. He is walking more steadily now and getting into everything! He still doesn't say mama, which I think he is doing on purpose. Everyday his personality gets stronger and he loves to play and wrestle and have fun. He especially loves his dad and gets sad when Trent goes to work. Aiden is the best.

8 comments:

TR said...

Hi there!!! I didn't know you blogged, I'm so glad you do!! I can't believe you have a one year old, so crazy. You guys look like your doing great and I am going to add you to my blog so I can stalk to from afar ;)!!

Mandy said...

Um, so I'm not Tyler. Sorry. I'm still me and that means I am the one who will be doing the stalking :)

Amy S said...

I can't believe how much he is growing. Emi is a shrimp compared to him. :) I loved watching him walk around.

Anonymous said...

That's great - hard to believe it's been over a year!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

That is such a great picture. Yay for gaining weight! I got your check the other day...thanks, did you get the stuff too?

Gonzalez Family said...

What a cute boy. I hope you guys had fun in California. I want to hear about it! It was fun talking to you awhile ago. I'll call again soon.

ATT Hickson said...

I'm so glad that Aiden & Tanner are buds. This spring / summer is going to be awesome!

blkris said...

Hey! How are you guys?! We miss you!!! Aiden is getting so big. What a cutie! Hope things are going well!