Monday, April 20, 2009

Grandma's Visit

Grandma Sorensen came for a visit on the 25th of March. We were so happy to have her here! She came at the perfect time because I had a volleyball tournament in Atlanta, so she watched Aiden while I was gone. Although we weren't too exciting while she was here, we did do some fun things. We went on walks, went to the park to feed the ducks, and went to the Dallas Arboretum. Here are some of the pictures from her visit.




At the Dallas Arboretum
Red Fish, Blue Fish


Boy's Ranch

We loved having Grandma here! Aiden was spoiled because he always had someone to play with. We are so grateful for everything she does for us, and we miss her already. Love you!

8 comments:

Amy S said...

Aww so fun that Trent's mom was able to visit. Looks like Aiden loved it!

Lauren said...

Yay!!!! We just had the Evans family here to visit us and it was wonderful! Oh how i love in-laws!! and how lucky are we to have good ones ;) I can't wait to see you in May and then again in July or whenever our camp is =) Please give Aiden a big hug for me.

xoxo

KirstenandDaniel said...

Mom is great. I am glad you had a good time. We get to see her in one week and the kids are counting down the days.

Katie Hodgkiss said...

He is getting so big. He is so cute. And I too love James... seriously! That is the funniest story. Corby and his mom said hi.. we are in Dallas right now just for the day. Hailey had a cancer fundraiser so we came for that as we are on our way to Florida. Wish we could've seen you. Hope everything else is going well.

Jenna said...

Aiden could quite be the happiest looking kid!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pictures and comments! Believe me, it was my privilege and blessing to be able to take care of and play with Aiden. He is so much fun to be with! I love you all so very much and miss you, too! Love, Mom

Stott Family said...

Kim,
You do such an incredible job on your blog! I love this post. I cannot believe how cute Aiden is!!!! Thanks for keeping us all included!
Love,
LaLoni Stott

Kim said...

I LOVE the pictures!! It's so fun to see Darleen totally LOVING her grand baby!!! I LOVE it when grandma comes to town!