Friday, May 1, 2009

I Heart May


May is such a great month. People might say that I love May because it is my birthday month. That fact may contribute, but I love May because it means the start of summer. It always brings back great memories, great feelings and excitement. Summer is the happiest time of my life. So I hope everyone has a great May and summer this year, I know I am excited!

Things have been pretty standard at our house. I have my last club volleyball tournament this weekend, I am pretty excited about it. Even though I love my team and it has been a very fun season, I am ready for a break and we are ready to have some nights to ourselves. I have been looking around at other apartment's to see if we can find something cheaper, but I hate moving so much, it would have to be a big difference in price to make it worth it. It is just such a hassle to try to work all that out, it makes me not even want to think about it.

Some other exciting news is that Trent and I got 24 Hour Fitness passes yesterday. We are going to cancel our cable and put that money toward our gym memberships. Time to stop being fat and lazy and get in shape! I am excited!

Here are some pictures from April, including Easter. My mom sent us the greatest Easter package EVER with See's chocolates (the next best thing since Startup's doesn't make chocolates anymore) and clothes for all of us. I didn't get too many good pictures because Aiden was super tired and I was trying to meet a deadline for dinner, but he looked so cute. I also loved my outfit, but didn't like any pictures of me.


Aiden thinking he is playing the wii

Happy Easter!

11 comments:

The Headrick Family said...

He looks super cute! Can't believe how old he is looking. Wish you would have put a picture of you cute easter outfit!

Unknown said...

David wants to know why you named your post "I Heart May". He says Aiden is so cute. Grandma Sorensen agrees! We would have liked to have seen Kim, also. Thanks for sharing your Easter with us! Great idea about the 24 Hour Fitness! Grandma Sorensen is enjoying the YMCA fitness center in Puyallup! Love from the Wells and Sorensens!

Kim said...

May really is great month! I love your Easter pictures!

Amy S said...

SO cute! He is getting so big. I can't wait for summer! Its been so rainy here this spring.

Lindsey said...

I love summer too! And May, because it is my birthday month as well. You will love 24 hour. I take my kids there every day and drop them off so I can have my time for and hour or so. I love their classes. You must try the shadow boxing class! Killer workout. Miss you.

Grant and Kristin Collard said...

I heart the Sorensens!

Uila said...

Good luck with the 24hr passes. Moa and I got them when we first moved to Vegas. I used it all the time but it ended up being too expensive as I had to pay for the babysitter, plus Moa went about once a month!:p. I hope your go at it goes better than ours! he he he...

Melissa said...

okay, I cannoy believe how old Aiden is getting! He is a stunna! Seriously, so so handsome, especially in his Easter clothes! Love him to death!

Lauren said...

I agree that May is a great month full of great memories and good times. I can't believe how big Aiden is!!!! He's huge and cuter than ever. Oh my goodness. You for sure looked super hot in your Easter outfit.. you'll have to wear it again and take a picture ;) Kimmy I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!

RayRay said...

i miss you bad. that's all.

Kenneth said...

Aiden is the man! Those teeth are lookin good