Monday, July 13, 2009

Fourth of July









We had a great fourth of July this year. It is one of my favorite holidays and I was sad we couldn't spend it with family, but our friends here in Texas made up for it. We went to our ward breakfast, which was so good, then took Aiden to home depot to do a free kids project with his friend Tanner. I will post pictures later. After that we got some food together and went to the Hickson's house to barbeque, play volleyball and swim. We always have such a good time at their house. We played, ate and hung out til about 7 and we went and put Aiden down so we could wake him up again for fireworks. They have fireworks at a park right down the street from our apt. So around 9:45 we woke Aiden up and walked down the street to watch the fireworks. They were great, and overall it was a fantastic fourth!

6 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

It sounds like you had lots of fun and looks like you got lots of sun. I am excited to see you in a few weeks!

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Fun. How do you look so tan and gorgeous? Lucky. :) It was SO good to talk to you today and I can't wait for you to come! Yay!

Jana Perkins said...

You are one tan women. Glad you had fun on the 4th. How did Aiden react to the fireworks? Thanks for posting.

Amy S said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous of your tan. I need a pool to lay by so I can be as dark as you. :)

Jenna said...

You guys are so cute!

Lexi Patterson said...

Aiden is a big boy now! He's so adorable with those big blue eyes and big lips. And those swim shorts look so cute! I'm so happy they fit him. Wish Cash and I were there hanging with you two. I miss you.