Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

This year we went to our ward trunk or treat on Friday night and went trick or treating with some friends on Saturday night. Trent and I were going to dress up with Aiden and have some sort of theme, but then we realized we really didn't have anywhere to go and didn't want to spend the money. We ended up using costumes we already had. Trent was Peter Pan and I was a female version of Where's Waldo. Aiden loved trick or treating and bypassed his usual shyness if there was any chance of him getting candy. I had to bribe him with treats every time I put his costume on because he fought me tooth and nail, which was fitting because he was a lion.







13 comments:

Jenna said...

SO GREAT!!! Tyrel's boring and wouldn't dress up - good work trent

blkris said...

Nice Costumes!! Looks like fun!

Amy S said...

Hahaha Aiden is so cute in his costume! Love your guys' too.

The Headrick Family said...

Awesome you beat me posting pictures! You will make Lori and Ryan super happy! You guys look cute and I love Aiden's costume.

mike and amy vb said...

So cute!! I think that I like you the best though. Are those the glassed mom had? If so I knew that they would come in handy some time. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute family! I love your waldo glasses and that Aiden fought you like a lion. I wish you could visit and we could go shopping together- Miami is a shopping mecca. I miss you! We would love to live in the great state of Tejas too. Are you in the same ward as Caitlin and her husband? I love her!

Gonzalez Family said...

Aiden looks adorable, but your costume wins. You look incredible! I saw your parents on Sunday at Max's blessing. It was nice to see them again and introduce them to Ella. They said they'll be in visiting you soon. How fun! I can't wait to see you guys in December.

Catherine Parker said...

Kim! Aiden looks so old! I can't believe how big he's gotten. You guys are such a cute family. LOVE and MISS you!!!

Grant and Kristin Collard said...

Aiden and Tanner look soooo cute together. I am glad you guys had so much fun! We sure missed ya'll.

ATT Hickson said...

ha ha! the picture of you as 'wheres waldo' is almost better in photos. i love the glare off your glasses. hilarious! thanks for letting me tag team with you guys!

KirstenandDaniel said...

Very fun costumes. We went to our trunk or treat too and I ran out of candy in 15 minutes. Last year there were fewer people so I wasn't as prepared. David was a good sport and gave me candy he didn't want to pass back out.

julie said...

the waldo costume is AMAZING!!! so cute! miss you guys. xo

Lexi Patterson said...

Cutest lion ever. Love you as Waldo. Miss you guys.