Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fourth Festivities

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, tied with Christmas. I was so excited that we got to spend it with family in Utah this year, and it was even better because we got 3 days to celebrate. On Saturday we got up to see the hot air balloons take off and went to Molly's for breakfast afterward. Trent and Ryan decided to play in the volleyball tournament in Park City so Lori, Aiden and I went to watch for a while. Saturday night was Stadium of FIRE!!!! My favorite. This year was so good. Carrie Underwood was amazing. We decided not to take Aiden because it was so late and he wouldn't really remember it, so it was a relaxing, fun night for us.

Sunday was a low key day. We hung out with family, made sure we were all packed and played games. Monday we went to the parade and then had our Startup family lunch. It was great to see everyone and eat some good food. Our flight left at 5 on Monday, so we had to cut it short, but it was a great holiday. I love the 4th!!!












4 comments:

mike and amy vb said...

I am so proud of you... Look at you and all your blogging!! Love it!

Lori and Ryan said...

Totally dido to Amy's comment! You know how impressed I am. Good job Kimmy. Love you!

Jenna said...

check out that Mohawk! love that last girls pic

Katie Hodgkiss said...

Congrats Kimmi, you look amazing like 5 seconds after you had her, i hope I am half as cute as you when i have this baby. WE miss you guys. Congrats again. I am glad everything went well.