Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Aiden has made the switch from his crib to a big boy bed!! It really is a big bed. We were debating selling our extra queen to get him a toddler bed, but we decided to keep it so people have somewhere to stay when they come visit. So Aiden's first bed is a queen (he is a little spoiled) I found some cute bedding at Target on sale and he has been loving it, we haven't had any problems with him getting out. So far so good on changes. We will see how he handles this next big one. I am due in 2 weeks 6 days!!


3 comments:

The Headrick Family said...

Already miss my Aiden! It was cute watching Paige and him play. Miss you guys!

Erica Crismon said...

i love the bedding! good call

Jenna said...

seriously? I can't believe you are having a baby so soon! For some reason I thought you had another month or two. Wow! Sure hope everything goes smoothly for all of you!