Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Car!

We got a new car!! Not a car to be specific, but a van... yes I said minivan. I was one of those people who said I would rather die than drive a minivan when I get older. I also said my babies would never have bald spots... and that happened too. So here I am.

Being married to a very frugal, economical and thrifty man, there really was no arguing that a van was the best choice for us. The most car for the least money. I have to say that it isn't so bad. I actually really like it. I like the power doors on both sides and I like that I have lots of room for all the crap I haul around. Just so happened that I found it on Valentines day and it is a red Honda Odyssey, so we call it is our Valentine Van or Van of Love. Ha ha. I'm just glad to have a car of my own!

2 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

Hooray! I've been wondering about you guys and am so glad you found a van. I always said I wouldn't drive a van either, but I have been thinking about it more lately. So many people say that they are so much easier to load car seats and for all of that functional stuff.

erin said...

I caved and got an Odyssey a few months ago too....I love it. It drives like a sports car and I blast David Archuleta while I am cruising to the grocery store. Ha ha. It's a good life. I miss you kimmie.