Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Poor Baby!

When we got home from Utah in January, Sienna wasn't a very happy baby. I took her into the doctor where we learned she had double ear infections and RSV. I was so glad I took her in when I did. She had lots of medications for about 10 days, including breathing treatments. She got to the point where she actually liked them, probably because of the steam and the noise. I am glad we don't have to do those all the time. I am very thankful for my healthy baby!




3 comments:

The Headrick Family said...

Yay! Good to see something new! Sorrry I didn't call back today, I meant to then got busy and then one child decided to hit my phone with the hammer. Grrr...call me tomorrow if you get a minute!

KirstenandDaniel said...

I am glad she is feeling better. Those treatments are helpful but take awhile. Aaron had to have them for the first 4 months of his life. I love the new name of your van too.

Lindsey said...

So sad. I hate RSV.