Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogging!




I am blogging!!! I have been saying I am going to start a blog for a long time. Today is the day! Hopefully family and friends can keep up with what we are doing and see how much Aiden is growing. I am excited that people will be able to see what we are doing now that we live so far away. We are adjusting to a new place, new climate, and new people. I actually having to cook dinner every night. Before if I didn't want to cook, we would just drive up the hill to my parents house where my mom always had something cooking. For those of you who don't know, Trent and I now live in Bedford Texas. It is about a half hour outside of Dallas. We live in an apartment on the third floor (Groceries and a baby are impossible up three flights of stairs). So far Trent is liking his job. He goes live on August 1st, which means he can actually start selling insurance policies and hopefully make more money! My days consist of feeding Aiden, doing dishes, making dinner, and occasionally going to the pool. Super exciting. I am actually liking my lack of schedule, it leaves me loads of time to work on projects I have been putting off forever. This is our life for now, stay tuned for more updates!

2 comments:

Amy S said...

Ok I swear Aiden has already grown up a ton! He is so cute! I love how smiley he is. We miss you guys!

Erica Crismon said...

Yes! Blogging is the best thing that has happened to my married friends who have moved away and left me all alone. I have a request Kimmy, and you too Lex but I know you're already pretty damn good at this. I want anecdotal, comedic, cultural stories of the weird things that happen to you and the crazy people that you meet. This is your life now, I have to know about this stuff too.