Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Erica's Visit





Erica came to visit us last weekend before she went to Germany for TEN months to play volleyball. It was so fun to have her here. I didn't want her to leave. When she got here on Friday night, we watched the olympics and ate pizza. Saturday we went to the Hickson's house and played volleyball and swam. I made huge strides in my swimming skills....I actually dove without plugging my nose. I was probably the most proud of my achievements. We came home, unclogged the sink and got ready to go out for a girls night. We went to Southlake, went shopping and ate dinner at Brio. Erica's dinner was amazing (I should have listened because my choices weren't so great). It was so good to talk to her and catch up, I really miss her. We got some gelato for dessert and reminisced about our travels to Europe and the amazing gelato there. Sunday we had stake conference and watched more olympics. Monday we watched Olympics, went to lunch and went shopping before I dropped Erica off at the airport. It was a really fun weekend and I'm so glad that she came to visit us before she went away forever. I love you Erica!! Have fun in Germany!!

10 comments:

Lexi Patterson said...

Oh man. I wish I could have come out for a visit too! Looks like you guys had so much fun, except for the potato skins part. Gross. Even I know that Kimmy! And I don't cook with potatoes!!!

I love all of the pictures you put up of Aiden. He's so so so so so cute. I can't believe I'm missing all of his funny things. Have I told you how much I love his huge lips and mouth. It's spectacular. Anyhoo, thank you for the pictures and updates. Makes me feel like I'm there. Have fun in Utah. :(

Lauren said...

I am so happy that she was able to go out and see you guys. I wish that we all could have come out and played. It looks like you guys got to spend some really good time together and that's sooo important! I'm happy for all of you guys.

I can't believe how big and cute Aiden is!! Kim he's absolutely adorable and I love him. Keep smiling beautiful!! I love you!!!

Erica Crismon said...

I also wish you all could have come with me. We did have a great time and I can't wait til we're all together again, like the happy family that we are. Kimmy and Trent, thanks for being my roommates for the weekend. I love you guys!

PS Kimmy, were those really my only good shots to choose from?? Not my best work.

julie said...

how fun for you to have erica there... i bet you get lonely away form all your family & friends... i get it! we might be able to squeeze a trip in, since my moms hubby's family is in dallas... maybe i could finagle a trip. sadie & aiden need to play! i don't even know how many times my mom & i got the potato skins stuck before we learned our lesson... honestly, i can't even count. xo

Rachel Murray said...

Hey Kim! This is Rachel Hale. I am so excited I found your blog. I see your dad at the hospital and ask him for updates, but this is much better. Aiden is adorable!! I love little boys! I hope everything is going well. I will definitely be checking back often.

The Batistas said...

Oh my gosh! Your little man is so cute!! It's crazy how time goes by so fast when they are little! Hope all is well.

Parkers said...

Your little Aidan is so blasted cute! What a happy little baby. Looks like you three are settling into your new home. It is great to see updates.
Chad and Jene

Unknown said...

Hey Trent and Kim! How are you guys? Thanks so much for letting us stay with you! We were sad Kim and Aiden weren't there, but Aiden sure looks like a cutie! Well, check out our blog so we can keep in touch. www.cmjarrettfamily.blogspot.com

Anna-Lena and Eric said...

He is so cute. Congrats. Isn't it is the best being a parent.

Kenneth said...

Time for a new post! I check this think like everyday. I want to see if the little pooter is growing hair or not. We need to visit soon