Thursday, September 25, 2008

Im baaack!!


My blog has seriously suffered for the last month. I apologize for not having any new posts for forever. I went home to Utah for three weeks and just said I would update the blog when I got home. When I returned home our internet didn't work and we finally got it fixed yesterday!!

While I was at home I had a lot of fun hanging out with family and friends. We celebrated four birthdays and I got to watch Lori play in two volleyball tournaments. I got to work out almost daily because I had people to watch Aiden for me, which was so nice. My dad, Amy, Mike, Emma, Lynzee and I went bike riding up to bridal veil falls and took a picinic. I love the mountains and the amazing weather in Utah.

I will be posting a plethora of updates so stay posted.



4 comments:

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

well I just can't wait for all those posts because just like you I am at home almost all day except for the times I work out and go coach. You look exceptional and Aiden is darling!

Kenneth said...

Nice! I'm glad you had fun at home. Good to see an update too. Slap Trent in the face for me

Catherine Parker said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad I got to see you in UT, even if it wasn't for very long. :\ XOXOXOXO. -Parker

blkris said...

What a cutie! I am glad you guys are back. We will have to get together and hang out, even if it is just to go to the mall to get out of the house! Here is our blog: randkfamily.blogspot.com