Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


On Thursday Trent and I celebrated our two year anniversary. Trent came home from work and brought me roses and then we went out on the town. We are so grateful that Trent's parents are here and they were nice enough to watch Aiden for the night. We went to downtown Fort Worth, which was so cool, and ended up eating at a mexican restaurant called Cantina Laredo. It was very good and so nice to go out alone and enjoy each other. I love Trent so much and I'm so grateful for everything he does for me. I love you! Happy Anniversary!

7 comments:

Melissa and Jason said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you got to go out and celebrate. I'm sad I didn't get to see you when you were here. Are you coming to the funeral?

Trent and Kim said...

Thank you! We are going to try. I hope so, I really want to be there. I'm sad I didn't get to see anyone either. It was crazy, but I was so glad I got to spend some time with Grandpa before I left.

Lindsy Hartsock said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Kenneth said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!! I remember it like it was yesterday. Good old Provo temple. I hope you guys had fun.

Erica Crismon said...

happy anniversary guys! i love you both and feel so blessed to have you as friends. make more babies!

Lauren said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! i love you and i am grateful for both of you!! keep taking care of each other and that cute little boy of yours.

M and M said...

Hans you live in Bedford? I live in Irving. How have we not seen eachother? I blame you. Call me/email me sometime. We need to hang out like is 2001 and we still live in Budge. Kim, I realize you'll probably read this first, so tell Trent to get on it. Sorry to hear about your grandpa, hope to see you guys soon. 801 735 2039