Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

The guys playing the rubber band game. They are trying to get a rubber band down to their neck without using their hands. Pretty funny looking.


Trent trying to eat his donut. He won, of course.


Aiden playing with his friend Preston. Preston is so cute and just lets Aiden attack him and slobber all over him.
Kristin and I trying to eat our donuts.

This year for Halloween we had two nights of fun. On Halloween night we went to our ward trunk or treat. It was fun to see all the kids dressed up. After that, some of our friends came over and we had some snacks and watched the skeleton key.

Saturday night we went to the Hickson's house where they had a huge party. All our friends came dressed up and we had a great time eating Halloween foods and playing games. Trent dressed up as Spartacus, I was a nerd and Aiden was a cowboy. Our costumes were kind of all over the place, but we had fun. It was a great Halloween, I am so excited for the next two holidays.

A cowboy and his truck.

Trent and Aiden at the trunk or treat.

9 comments:

Jana Perkins said...

So Cute! I love his cowboy hat. Thanks for posting.

Kim said...

I love Halloween! Your pictures are great!! I think Aiden is the cutest cowboy I've ever seen!!

ATT Hickson said...

I loved your costumes! Todd is still talking about Trent in his dress. Ha! I hope that Aiden is feeling a little better.

Erica Crismon said...

Good work Kimmy. Let's skype again soon so Aiden can wave at me some more. Thanks for posting.

Amy S said...

Aiden is such a stinkin cute cowboy! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!

Lauren said...

yay for holidays!!! i can't wait for the next two either...i just wish that we were home with our family and friends for them. oh well such is life. by the way you have one cute little cowboy!!!

ps. i loved the glasses ;)

Unknown said...

I am a little slow at looking at your blog - it hadn't changed for so long that I forgot to look. I love you all so much! Aiden is so adorable! I can't wait to see you again! Hooray for Christmas!
Love, Mom

Lexi Patterson said...

Aiden is adorable. I can't wait to see him for Christmas. Love the cowboy outfit. It looks like you guys are having so much fun down there. Miss you.

Carson and Anne said...

I love Aiden's big smile, takes after his dad.