Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The little guy

I haven't posted pictures of Aiden for a while, so here they are. Lately he is all over the place and into everything. He loves standing up on anything that is taller than he is. He loves eating paper and playing with everything that isn't a toy, such as my cell phone. He is fascinated by himself in the mirror. He still doesn't have much hair but he is getting his first tooth on the bottom. I tried to get a picture but he won't let me, so I will keep working on that. He keeps me busy and happy. I love this baby!



8 comments:

Amy S said...

He is getting so big. I love how cute he is! I'll bet he keeps you busy! I miss seeing him grow up.

Jana Perkins said...

I can't believe how much he has grown! He is so adorable. Thank you so much for posting. I really am way too excited to see you all for Christmas.

Erica Crismon said...

ha ha. he loves eating paper? give him lots of kisses for me ok? let's skype soon.

The Batistas said...

He is SO cute! You guys did a great job!

Grant and Kristin Collard said...

Kim, Aiden is so cute in these pictures! You guys are so much fun. I'm glad we met ya'll. :)

The Headrick Family said...

Okay cute overalls where did you get them? He is getting really big I am excited to see you at the wedding.

Catherine Parker said...

SO cute...miss you guys.

Kim said...

His smile is amazing!!! What a mouth!