Thursday, November 13, 2008

Layover at DFW


Yesterday I got a call from Lori saying she had a layover at the Dallas airport for a couple of hours while her team was on their way to play New Mexico. Yay!! I was so excited to get to see my sister, even if it was only for a while. We got to catch up on all the wedding plans. (Yes she is getting married on Dec 30th for those of you who didn't know) She got to see Aiden for a minute and his new tooth. I think he said Dada for her a couple of times. It made me realize how much I miss my sisters. It just makes me that much more excited to see them all when we go to Utah for the wedding. I love you Lori, good job having a layover at DFW.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations to Lori. She looks so different! I haven't seen her in a long time. Both of you are gorgeous.

The Headrick Family said...

Kim I am so excited to see you guys too! I wish I could have seen Lori at the airport how about you guys come and visit me I hate it when I am here by myself. I love the picture

Robert and Kristen said...

We did that with Melissa once at the Boise Airport. It was only for a few hours but it was so much fun to see her!
I hope we will see you at the wedding. I'm not sure if we will be back from Colorado or not!

Unknown said...

Please give our congratulations to Lori! We are very excited for her. You two are so beautiful! Kim, I would love to see Aiden's tooth, also. Please try to post a picture of him. Love, Mom Sorensen

Catherine Parker said...

What!? Lori is getting married?!?!

Lexi Patterson said...

I didn't know Lori was getting married!!! To whom? I haven't even met him yet. Are you going straight there from CA on the 28th? How fun. I wish I was going to be there. Tell her congrats from us. I can't wait to see you in December. I love and miss you.

Lauren said...

you two are beautiful!!!!! yay for sisters and the joy they bring to our lives! congrats to her on her big day coming up =)

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/intip-segudang-manfaat-baby-oil-untuk-wajah-apa-saja/