Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The way we live


We have been having amazing weather here. Not too hot, not too humid, just beautiful. Last Sunday Trent and Aiden sat out on our balcony and just hung out and ate peanuts. Now Aiden is obsessed with sitting out there. That is all he wants to do. You can tell he really loves sitting in his chair from how excited he is. We have been having a lot of fun lately. Last Friday we went to a Rangers game with our friends the Hickson's and a bunch of people from TWG. It was a blast. Aiden was awesome, even though it was pretty late, we even got to stay for the fireworks afterword. I LOVE fireworks. It was a great night.

Saturday I had a baby shower to go to in the morning and then we layed low for the rest of the afternoon. That night my club team was having a party so we all went and hung out with my girls. They are so fun, they were playing dress up. We ate some food and then played a couple games. I loved my team this year.




Some of my girls

Alysa and Amanda dressing up

The Ranger's game

6 comments:

The Headrick Family said...

Aiden is getting so big! I can't wait to have him come play at our house, and you too of course. Sounds like you guys are having way too much fun! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Aiden is growing up so fast - he's big! I'm pretty sure that's my shirt he is wearing.

Amy S said...

Trent and his peanuts. I'm surprised he wasn't eating pistachios. :) Aiden is getting so big! Are you guys coming to Utah this summer?

Grant and Kristin Collard said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun! Aiden is the cutest. We sure miss you all!

Jenna said...

We just love aiden's photos. So cute! Sure wish we could hang out!

side note: I asked Tyrel today if he was nervous about the baby coming. His response: "If Trent can do it, I can do it." :) Thanks Trentito

Kenneth said...

The Rangers????....ughhh. Hate em. But it's good that you're getting out to watch a real sport