Monday, March 8, 2010

The BIG 2

I just got back from the doctor for Aiden's 2 year checkup. Of course I wasn't surprised to find out that he is 37.5 inches tall and 31 lbs. That means he is 99% for height and 90% for weight. He is a big boy, is anyone really surprised? Here are more pictures of what he has been up to lately.

Loving the Elmo blanket Grandma sent for his birthday
He loves playing in the clothes hamper with, of course, no clothes on
A great new spot just his size is the cupboard in our bathroom

I think he is growling like a shark?

At the Dallas Aquarium

Copying Daddy
Playing the piano

6 comments:

Jana Perkins said...

I put his stats into the height predictor on babycenter.com and it said he would be about 6ft. 4in when he is 18 years old. That sounds about right.

Love the picture of when he is growling like a shark, and the copying dad pic too. He is so cute!I love him.

Gonzalez Family said...

What a cutie! I love all of those pictures. I'm sad you haven't posted any that show your belly though.

Trent and Kim said...

That's awesome Jana. 6'4" isn't too huge, so that is encouraging.
Syd, You know how much I hate having a belly in the first place, but I will try to post a belly pic here or there. I am only 20 weeks right now, so we will wait til I really get one going.

ATT Hickson said...

Love the update! Aiden is just so cute! I think the picture of his botox lips are a new look for him - poor kid!

Jenna said...

He is really so adorable. And yes, he looks older. He looks like he should be 4!

blkris said...

Happy late birthday! How are you guys? I hear Trent is not with Wasatch anymore. How is everything? Miss you!