Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Father's Day!!

I love Father's Day! It is such a great reminder of the wonderful Father's and Grandfather's in my life. I am so grateful for my dad, who is my hero. I look up to him so much. He is the greatest and I'm so glad my kids will get to know him and how awesome he is. I am also so grateful for Trent's dad. He is such a great example of how to live and be selfless. He has raised the greatest father, Trent and I love him for it.

This year for Father's Day, I made Trent his favorite dinner of roast and mashed potatoes and rolls. We hung out as a family, took naps and just enjoyed our time together. Trent is such an amazing father. He loves his kids so much! He gets so excited to tell me stories about them and is never put out by them. He helps me so much and is such a hands on dad. He truly loves spending time with me and the kids and has made that a priority. I appreciate him so much. I don't know how I could do it without him. He comes home from work and starts cleaning or helping take care of the kids without me ever having to ask. He is the greatest husband and father and we are so lucky to have him. We love you!







1 comment:

Jenna said...

more great photos!
Yeah, Trent is definitely a friendly giant & so good with your kids. I wish I had that quality of not being put-out sometimes ;)