Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wilson Crew

I love going home. I love the excitement of seeing everyone after such a long time away. I love seeing every one of my nieces and nephews and how much they have changed and grown since I saw them last. I love seeing my sisters because I miss them so much being so far away. I love seeing my parents. I love the smells and the familiarity of it all, even after a few months. There is nothing better than seeing Aiden reunite with his cousins. They are so excited to see each other.

We got to visit Utah for a few weeks before we were meeting up with Trent's family for a reunion in Island Park, ID. It was such a great time. We had play dates, went swimming, went out to eat, hiked to Stewart Falls, met our new nephew MacKay, had a wedding shower for my cousin, got my hair done by the best beautician ever (Amy. NO one can color my hair like she can), went to Seven Peaks, watched baseball games and had Sienna's first birthday party. As usual, it was a lot of things packed in to a short amount of time, but it was so great. I love being home.

















2 comments:

Lexi Patterson said...

I couldn't agree more with everything you love about going home. I haven't been to Utah for a year now and I'm aching to go back. So sad to miss the holidays there. And miss seeing you guys! I love all of the pictures of the cousins. I can't believe how big everyone is.

blkris said...

Hey there. So good to see this and see how cute and big your kids are getting. I was just thinking about you the other day and how people used to think we were sisters. Miss that. Hope you guys are doing well!