Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Summer Time and The Livin is Easy


It's no secret how much I love summer. It is the best time of the year, the time when I am happiest and this summer was no exception. We went swimming every day, sometimes twice a day. That's pretty much all you can do to burn some energy when Texas is going through a heat wave. It was a very hot summer. I think we set a record for the number of days over 100 degrees..70 days. That's crazy. But you aren't going to hear me complaining. Our days consisted of swim lessons (for two weeks), swimming, lunch, naps, and cleaning house, dinner and the occasional coaching. It was great. Aiden has become quite the swimmer, moving up a couple of classes in his swim lessons and he still wasn't that challenged, but it was fun for him. Here are some random pics of summer living.






1 comment:

Jenna said...

I'm so jealous of your warm days. I'm looking forward to next summer without a pregnant belly & getting to enjoy things! Cute kids - they are growing up so much!